Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Season of Introspection - the final two weeks...

Hi friends!  The Season of Introspection at Get Messy Art Journaling has come to a close.  I have the final two weeks pages to share with you today...

Week Five:

Thinking about intuition brought me to this...


What my thoughts would look like if you could see them...


A story about me...



Week Six:

Describing myself right now...


On the subject of tears...
 

and more to say about tears...


The new season starts on August 1st!  I have heard rumors about what the topic will be, and I'm super excited!

If you want to find out more about the Get Messy Community, click here!  Join me!  It's tons of fun!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love these pages!!!! I am LOVING that memory from your childhood! How AWESOME is that?!?!?!

Kim T said...

Love your pages, these are so sweet! Love the tears and quote ... inspiring and true!

Emie58 said...

I can relate to your "tornado" page 100%. My mind swirls around like that too... especially when I want to sleep.

Dani Cristina said...

Loove your journalings !!!! :)
x