Monday, November 16, 2015

Day 16 of NaNoJouMo: Fauxbonichi...

Hi friends!  It's day 16 of NaNoJouMo, and my page for today comes from my Bullet/Fauxbonichi Journal. I've included the elements from the Fauxbonichi Journalers "Five on Friday" prompt, which include:

1. The fifth sheet down in a paper stack
2. Something calendar related
3. An image of someone special
4. An arrow or two
5. A clock

Day 16:
"We All Grieve In Our Own Way"
The bird on the flower is hand-drawn and colored with Tombow Markers. He is inspired by a photo I saw on pinterest.  The two little kitties are stamps from the Cocoa Daisy December planner kit.  I colored them to represent Willie and Johnny.  :)  The alarm clock is a stamp from the Sweet Stamp Shop.

I wish you a beautiful Monday!  Thanks so much for visiting!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING that flower and the bird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

So cute!

Pierrette Goupil said...

Thank you so much for the link on Fauxbonichi Journalers. I think this is my favotite group. You are so inspiring, and thank you for sharing your beautiful art and all those informations.