Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Day 11: Fauxbonichi/Bullet Journal...

Hi friends!  It's day 11 of the National Nonstop Journaling Month (NaNoJouMo) challenge!  Today's page is in my Inkwell Press Journal, which I'm using as a combo bullet journal (task list) and fauxbonichi (daily writing and drawing).

I combined a bunch of stuff on this page, so it took me awhile.  Two prompts from the Fauxbonichi Journalers group (Tangle Tuesday and Hand-lettering Graffiti Style); and the Decade Thirty Question (What do you want to remember from today)

Day 11:
Fauxbonichi

For more info on NaNoJouMo, click here.
For more info on the fabulous Inkwell Press Journals, click here. (They are out of stock now, but will be restocked after Jan 1st.)
For more info on the Decade 30 prompts, click here.
For more info on the Fauxbonichi Journalers Facebook group, click here.

Thanks so much for visiting! I will see you again tomorrow!

4 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Michelle! You are really ROCKING this challenge so far! I love these pages so much! Thanks for sharing your talents with all of us, my friend! I hope all is well with you!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING how you mixed up the journaling!!!!!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Thank you so much Sharon and Julie, for taking the time to visit and leave such kind words! I really appreciate it so much!

Pierrette Goupil said...

Same as Sharon and Julie, I truly love this. Thanks for sharing and thank you for all the references. Have a beautiful day, Michelle. I a a fan!