Thursday, October 30, 2014

Radiant Faces Beginnings...

I'm taking Effy Wild's Collaborative workshop called Radiant Faces, and I'm learning so much!  Each week, a different teacher shares their approach for creating a portrait; based on a unique character theme. 


Here are my versions of the first two lessons...

Jane Davenport had us create our inner "Nymph..."

In the second lesson we created our "inner child," with the guidance of Tam LaPorte.  I loved my dancing lessons as a child, and dreamed of being a ballerina, so here's how mine turned out...

There are nine different teachers total, and I'm so excited to learn from each one of them!

Another thing that is really cool about this class is that each week there is a part two, that shows how Effy approached the current week's lesson.  It's great to see how she interprets the lesson and makes it her own, since that is what I'm trying to do too.

If you want to learn more about the Radiant Faces workshop - click here.

Thanks so much for visiting!  I wish you a fabulous Thursday!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! I loveeeeee the colors!!!!!!