Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Finishing Up My Wildly Inspired Weekend...

Oh my goodness this week is flying by!  I intended to get this post up for you all on Monday, but things have been wildly busy around here, and now here it is Wednesday night already!  EEK!

Anyhoo, I had a lot of fun finishing up my Wildly Inspired weekend.  I came super-close to finishing up my current journal.  Here's how it went...

My interpretation of Wildly Inspired Episode Eight...


Episode Ten...



Then I threw in a lesson from Sketch Into Spring: doodled raindrops, using the Palette Play color scheme for April...


and I used the leftover paint from the raindrops to start this spread which will be the last page.  I have since finished it with journaling...

The weekend was a success, and I feel so much better! Art as therapy.  It works for me!
 

Thanks so much for visiting!  I appreciate you!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous Michelle!! I loveeeeeee those flowers on the first page!!!!

susanne fyfe said...

Thanks for sharing about this class! I went and signed up just now. I'm going to try to document on my blog. It's a little empty right now and I'm looking for a good excuse to get back to blogging. Happy creating!

Sharon Fritchman said...

OH MY GOSH, Michelle! I absolutely LOVE all of your pages, so much. Especially the quote about art page - it's SO TRUE! Thank you so much for sharing your talents, ( always LOVE visiting your blog! Happy Friday, too!