Sunday, March 2, 2014

Everybody's Listing...

Hi friends!  I'm excited to share another Project I'm finishing!

My sister Renee made this beautiful journal for me a few years ago, and I absolutely adore it! (Thanks Renee!) I was a Nancy Drew Fan growing up, so that makes it extra cool for me.  She prepainted the pages with beautiful backgrounds too... 
I added the title, and used it for the 30 Days of Lists Challenge back in 2011. Even after doing all my lists, I still had 28 pages left!  So......

I'm finishing it this month - yeayyy!!!  I signed up for the March 2013 30 Days of Lists challenge!  If you are not familiar with the 30 Days of Lists challenges, they are lots of fun!  You sign up and they provide a new list each day to a private blog.  They now have a facebook and flickr group for sharing too.  And it's cheap - only $10 to sign up!

Anyhoo, here's my first list...

How do you add magic to your life???

If you want to play along, check out the 30 Days of Lists challenge here.

Thanks so much for visiting!!!  Have an awesome Sunday!

4 comments:

dawn said...

Hi Michelle, YIPPEEE!! We are both doing this again, YAY!! That is how I met you and fell in love with your beautiful art. The magic hasn't worn off, you still amaze and dazzle me with your art. You create magic with all that you do my friend!!

I haven't done the lists for awhile either, it's nice to be doing it again. I'm doing mine PL style and will put it in the back of my album. Wishing I had more space to write though, couldn't fit it all on one card. We do have some of the same things though, YAY!! I will post mine next week.

I remember this book, so glad you are using it again. This first page turned out awesome. I almost wanted to do an artsy one but with all my other hobbies knew it had to be something simple.

Thank you for the visit, glad you could see my ATC and enjoy them. What fun it is to make them, they are such a small size. Having my first ones arrive was exciting, so cool to hold someones art in your hand and see it in person. LOVE IT!!

I look forward to your other lists and art for this week. Have a great week! HUGS!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyyyyyy!! I am loving this!! LOVING the colors and your LIST ROCKS!!!!!!!!

codydollartist said...

THis is awesome. I love how you made your journal.

anne g-i said...

I love this journal! What fun it must be to work on it this month!