Friday, November 29, 2013

Using Newspaper on an Art Journal Page...

Hi friends!  I'm so excited to be a guest blogger today over at Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's blog!  Julie invited Katie, Marina and me to each make a journal page that somehow uses newspaper. 

Here's what I made...

It's a super simple process, and I share a tutorial over at Julie's blog.  I would LOVE it if you would stop by and say hello!  Here's a link to the post: 


I hope to see you there!  Have an awesome Friday, my friends!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this!! Totally AWESOME!! I loveeeeeeeee the newspaper!!!!!

dawn said...

OMG!! How cute is this other drawing of you, I LOVE IT!! The newspaper looks great, makes me want to play with it too. Those birds are sweet.
Congrats on being a guest at Julie's! Will head over to see.

Marit said...

I love this page and the loooong arms you gave her, to give place for all the birds... just fabulous!

anne g-i said...

I love your little birds!!!!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Oooooh! I love how you used newspaper here on your art journal page. It is fun and fabulous, Michelle!

Marjie Kemper said...

Super pages! Spied you on Julie's blog and popped over to say hello. Love this gal with her birds!