Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Project Life Update...

Hi friends!  It's day five of Art Every Day Month, and I'm bringing you a Project Life Update.  I did work on Project Life yesterday, but I didn't finish that page, so instead I'm sharing an older spread with you today. I hope you don't mind!


This spread is from May 1 - 10, 2013...

Here's the two-page spread:
What's happening here?  The weather finally got nice, I started Effy Wild's "Moonshine" workshop, participated in my friend Jessica's stencil hop, and documented some miscellaneous happenings at home.  I also started organizing my PL cards by color, so it's become harder to remember which kits I am using!  I see the Honey and Cobalt kits in here, and maybe a bit of the Seafoam?  I've included a calendar page from Willowing as an insert, to denote the beginning of the month.

Here's you can see the same spread with the insert flipped over...


Detail of left page...
In Moonshine, we are studying the goddesses, (fascinating!), so I included images of the first two we focused on in the first two cards in the middle row.  Then I included two images from the stencil hop - the stencil itself on the left, and how I used it on the right.

Kept it simple and just enlarged two photos for the back of the calendar page...


Detail of right side...
On the eighth, Johnny had his insulin levels checked and he's doing great!  I didn't have a photo, so I commemorated the day with the wrapper from the sucker I got at the vet's office. 

I want to rework my Project Life process, but I haven't figured out a system for getting caught up with it yet.  If you do Project Life, do you have any tips to share about your process?  I'd love to hear them, and I'm sure others would too!  Please feel free to leave them in the comments section!

Project Life is a scrapbooking system created by Becky Higgins.  For more info, click here to go to her website.

Thanks so much for visiting, and I will see you again tomorrow for day 6 of Art Every Day Month!


2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looks awesome Michelle!! Hoping he is doing good with his shots!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Awesome PL pages, Michelle! I love them all!!!!!