Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Filling Up An Old Journal...

I've got a beautiful journal that I started in 2011, when I took Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's "30 Days in your Journal" class (awesome class by the way); and have been adding a page to here and there since then; and also using it as the place to swipe leftover paint at the end of projects.  I recently realized that all of the pages that were left now had beautiful backgrounds, (because of the aforementioned paint swiping); so I decided it was time to finish all the pages and call it complete!

Here's a look at the cover (which had also been a leftover paint-swiping adventure)...


and here are a couple of the now-completed pages...


I hope you are having a fabulous week, my friends!  Thanks so much for visiting!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous color. I can totally relate to traffic jam in my head, that definitiely made me chuckle. xox

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwww! These are gorgeous Michelle!! I am IN LOVE with that bird on the cover!!!

Unknown said...

beautiful pages with luscious colors. Love the expression "traffic jam in my head." I can totally relate.

Sharon Fritchman said...

Oh my goodness, Michelle! I absolutely love these pages! So cool that you had the backgrounds made! You created some AWESOME and beautiful work!!! I love the cover, too!