Tuesday, March 19, 2013

New Art Journal Pages...

The Mixed Emotions workshop is technically over now.  The classroom is still open so that students can finish their assignments; but the last lesson has been posted and things are quieting down.  It has been so inspiring to me to see all of the beautiful student artwork that has been created.  Feeling their enthusiasm about the lessons has made me incredibly happy!  My Monday Book of Days spread for last week was a reflection of those thoughts...

 My Multi-Day spread was random ramblings in the same color scheme...

This week's Soulistry prompt was about friendship.  I found a quote to reflect my feelings...
 This spread was done with watercolors.

I'm loving the thickness and smooth texture of my new Mixed Media journal!

Thanks so much for visiting!



5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwww! These are all gorgeous Michelle!! LOVING the colors and love love love the rainbow rays coming out of her mouth on the last one!!

dawn said...

WOW WOW WOW!! Michelle, these are gorgous and soooooo happy and full of color!! I LOVE these so much. The rainbow on the first one is so cool. The rainbow out of her mouth in the last is AMAZING!! You must have been inspired and happy this week.

Thanks so much for this class, I learned and enjoyed it so much. Hope you do this again in the future.

Happy the journal is working out for you know.

Sharon Fritchman said...

Oh my goodness, Michelle! These pages are amazing! I love looking at your art, my friend! I can just keep looking and finding more and more that I love! And like Dawn, I want to thank you so much for having the amazing art journaling class. I learned so much from you!!!!! And enjoyed being in class with Dawn, too!

Marit said...

Yes, wasn't it the most inspiring and wonderful workshop to teach, with the most inspiring and enthusiastic students ever?! LOVED every minute of it! Your pages reflect the happiness indeed - and I am totally out of breath seeing that last spread. Stunning!

Unknown said...

You did a wonderful job on all three! So nice to see how different the pages are and still be in the same colour scheme.

xx Monica