Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My Fairy Artmother...

Hey there everyone!  I've finished my first assignment for Life Book 2013!  It was all about creating our very own Fairy Artmother, to cheer us on through our journey - such a great idea!

Here's how mine turned out...
She is 9 x 12", and done with Neocolor II crayons, letraset aqua markers, black and white journaling pens, and some sparkly stickles for her tiara.  It was my first time using the aqua markers and boy were they fun!

Thanks so much for visiting and I will see you again tomorrow!

8 comments:

phinner said...

tee hee hee! so cute!

Kara N said...

Beautiful! Love the idea of using Stickles

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeee her!! Just AWESOME!!

dawn said...

What a cool idea, she's beautiful and colorful Michelle!! I hope she gives you a great year in your in your art. SO CUTE!!

McMGrad89 said...

Looks like fun!!! Hope your Artmother keeps the inspiration flowing.

Marit said...

Oh wow, you created the nicest artmother Michelle! She's so cute!

Jane Wetzel said...

so cute...she is splendid!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Oh my goodness! I think that creating a Fairy Artmother is such an amazing idea! And yours turned out beautifully, Michelle. I love her quotes, too!