Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Project Life Update - September 3 - 9th...

Project Life is still FUN!!! This is so amazing to me.  I am usually the queen of switching systems, but there's something about this format that is so fascinating.  I love filling the little pockets, and I love the way it tells the story of our life in a visual and colorful way.

Here's how the week of September 3rd thru 9th turned out...

Closeup of left side...
 since the big news of the week was our getaway weekend (which started on Friday), I chose to sum up Monday through Thursday on one journaling card (middle left with the butterfly).   Everything else on this layout is about our trip to the Rocky Mountains. Ephemera includes the ticket for our Stanley hotel ghost tour, and the tag from Michael's Estes Park sweatshirt purchase.

Closeup of right side...
Ephemera on this side includes a Rocky Mountain National Park postcard, and business cards from the Estes Park Scrapbooking store, and the Mexican restaurant we ate at.  The tiny little elk and deer above the Rocky Mountain Memories business card, are actually stamps that I bought at the store.  Aren't they just so cute?!  I am going to love using those!

How's your project life going?  If you are doing it this year, are you still liking it?  Do you think you will continue next year? 

Thanks for visiting and I will see you again soon!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looks GORGEOUS Michelle!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the photos!!!!

Unknown said...

so much going on in your book and in your life! I feel like I don't have the time to do this but it looks great!!

dawn said...

So happy to see a PL post from you, missed them!!

WOW, this is so cool, a week of goodies from your trip. You are so creative in everything you include. LOVE that picture on Sept. 8, how pretty that is. The sunset postcard is STUNNING!!!

I LOVE IT ALL!! You know my PL pages are still going and still making me HAPPY!! I can't wait for the new ones to come out!!
So glad your doing this too!!