Friday, August 31, 2012

On Hugging Dogs...

Another "3 Hearts" Journal Page for you today my friends!  I'm finding that random ideas keep popping into my head for this journal, and I'm just going with it - it's fun!  Here's another page about part of my heart that I share with the world - my love for dogs...

 The base of this page is handmade paper (the red and orange geometric pattern).  Layered on top is gessos, distress stain (stenciled), tissue paper, washi tape, scrapbook paper hearts, magazine image of a sweeeeeet dog, white sharpie and black pitt brush pen.  The heart by the word "hug" is actually a hole cut in the paper.

Happy weekend to you all!  Thanks for visiting and I will be back tomorrow with new Scrapping The Music pages!


6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeee that title and all the hearts!! I wanna hug them all too!!!!!!

dawn said...

How sweet this page is, never knew you loved dogs this much from all your cat loving pages.

Love that you add so many colorful and fun things to your pages. Looks awesome!!

Glenda T. said...

I love your page Michelle!!!! Did you outline the dog with a white sharpie and what kind of a journal are you presently using? I'm using a 12 x 12 but am on the lookout for a smaller one but it's all about the pages, I can never find that has thick/sturdy enough pages!! I know alot of people make their own but I'm too lazy and don't have the time! haha

Unknown said...

Love this and I love love love the sentiment! I'm like that with cats, too. I know they don't always like to be hugged, but I do love trying to make friends with every cat I meet!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Glenda, this journal is a handmade one, but I have discovered a few good premade ones that you might like. I will do a post on the options. Thanks for the question!

and thank you everyone for your kind words!

Patricia Roebuck said...

How cute and awesome is this! Love that face...awesome my friend!