Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Project Life Tuesday...

I'm all caught up with Project Life - yeayyy!!!  I finished last week's layout last night.

Here's how it turned out...


Left side closeup:

Ephemera on this page is a coffee drink sleeve and a thrift store postcard (the dog and kitten).  The rest is just miscellaneous stash and a journaling card from each of the Clementine and Cobalt PL kits.


Right side closeup:

Ephemera on this page includes a business card from our vet, and the packaging from a new toy I bought the boys since they were so good at their appointment.  You can see in the middle photo that Johnny had a little hinder shave job cuz he had a few mats.  We groom them every day but he still manages to get a few of those once in awhile.  The middle left piece that says "Art" with the heart, is an ATC that I made a few years back.  The calendar is another freebie from The Owl Barn, which I added a couple of Amy Tangerine stickers too.

I hope your week is going well so far!  Thanks so much for visiting and for your comments! I really appreciate them!

9 comments:

ufoide@gmail.com said...

Your tags are so beautiful....where do you buy them?I love your PL

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee this weeks Michelle! I am loving the SMILEY FACE, the doggy kissing the kitty ... and who do you think is gonna win AI???? I am hoping for Phillip!!!

Papillon Bleu said...

wow! Beautiful!

phinner said...

caught up? what is this "caught up"?! LOL!

awesome Michelle! these little snippets of your life (and personality) are so fun to see!

I'm with Julie, Phillip Phillips! yes! : .)

Jules said...

Love all the colourful cute elements on your pages. They are so full of your life!

Tamarra said...

Your blog is my absolute favorite place to stop each week. I love your style especially for PL I've never wanted to do PL until I saw yours.

Quick question, do you print the photos of the movie posters on photo paper or regular? Or like the american idol crew is that on photo paper?

So glad you're doing this it's beautiful.

dawn said...

Hi Michelle,

My favorite is the way you talk about your "boys" that's so sweet how you include them in so much. Love that all your things are the perfect size for your pockets. I seriously don't get anything fun to keep and the kids are older and don't have that much paper stuff either. You can be my new happy mail friend and send me fun things in the mail, how about that??!!

Love all your colors and especially the spring page you did. It looks like a mini layout in the pocket, so dang cute.

I always smile when seeing your pages. Thanks for sharing and have a good week.

Glenda T. said...

Your project life pages make me smile!!! I am seriously considering doing it starting in January but am so worried I won't be able to keep up!!!! haha

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Thank you so much everyone for your kind words! They really mean a lot to me!

Tami, I print the movie posters, and images from the web on Matte photo paper. It works great!!!

Glenda I would love to see what you would do with Project Life!

Phin and Julie - I like Phillip too! Not sure who will win???