Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sparkle...

The new challenges are up at Scrapping the Music! The song we are featuring this time around is "Sparkle" by Rubyhorse! I picked this song because I love the melody, but even more than that, I love it's hopeful message.

Here's what I created...

This lyric reminded me of how much Michael helped me through the last year, after the loss of my mother. I don't know what I would have done without his support. :0)

I used my Noel Mignon "Primrose Lane" kit for this one.

Come on over and check out the other design team layouts for the challenge, watch the video, and see what the prompt question is!  We'd love it if you want to play along with us!


2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Michelle! I loveeeeeee the colors and loving that big circle and the birdie!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

I love this heartwarming page, Michelle! Thank you for picking this wonderful song this week - I had never heard of it before, but when I saw the video, just had to scrap it!