Sunday, April 22, 2012

Blue Kitten Journal Update...

Here's a little update on how my blue kitten journal is shaping up...

I added a transparency to the front with some doodling and a title...
I also added in my project list (the highlighted ones are finished).  This is the way I keep track of everything.  The stars in the second column are commitments I've made to other people, and the column on the right is the date I want to have each thing done.

I tried doing my daily journaling in different ways...





I am having fun doing different kinds of pages!  It is fun to learn as I go; and one thing I have learned with this journal, is that I have the most fun when I am being spontaneous.  It works great for playing; but not so great for writing longer journal entries.  I am going to start keeping a separate journal for that.

With that in mind, I ordered three new writing journals!  Yeayyy!!!  These are the three I ordered:



I can't wait to get them!  I will let you know what they are actually like when they arrive, and I will share more about that process as I go.

I hope your weekend is going great!!!

5 comments:

dawn said...

HI Michelle,

These pages are so cute and colorful. I really like how different each one is. Happy your enjoying it except for the writing part, hooray for new journals. I like the list of your to do projects this month, good luck on them.

Marcia Beckett said...

Michelle, I would love to just flip through your journals and see them in person! I LOVE your handwriting and the bright colors you put together. wow!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and your handwriting is amazing!

Trece said...

I just ordered some journals from PaPaYa, because I saw what you did with yours. You are just SO creative. Where did you order the new ones from? Do you usually only get a month or so out of each one? Do you have any of your No More Excuses journals pages posted? I'd love to see them.

becky s said...

I recognize that last little journal you ordered. I love Chronicle's journals! Just love the paper and ink they use in that one (& some of the Jill Bliss journals, too). I just bought a couple others for longer writing, too!