Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hand-Carved Stamps...

I'm currently on lesson 4 of Stamp Carving 101, and I'm having a blast! Check out my banner stamp set - I just finished it last night...

I bought some Speedy Carve to make these, cuz I found out the hard way that the Moo Carve I was using doesn't work well for detail work. It's too soft. I am LOVING the Speedy carve!

I still have lessons 5, 6, 7 and 8 to do to catch up - eeek, I better get busy!

Have a wonderful Sunday my friends! See you again soon!

4 comments:

phinner said...

wow, wow, wow, Michelle!!!

so cute!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhh these are FABULOUS!! LOVE them!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, no I just bought some Moo Carve to try out, lol! Good to know it might not work for all stamps. These look good!

CraftLein* - enjoy creativity said...

WOW this is AWESOME!! I love your banner stamp!!!You rock girl!!

Love from The Netherlands,
Leintje*