Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Daily Record Smashbook - Week of October 31st to November 6, 2011

Another week at the Rydell household. Fall weather, two birthdays and typical projects for Michael and me. Here's how my Smashbook spread turned out...



And some closeups:
I wanted a little extra color on this page, so I backed the Smashbook paper with some Sass Lass.Other things used on this page include pink Amy Tangerine tape, stickers from Sass Lass and October Afternoon, and polkadot Smashbook tape.


More Sass Lass stickers. Plus I printed out the blog badge for Julie's art journal class, and included it with a photo of my first spread.



This page in the Smashbook had a fun retro picture of a guy on it. I hated to cover it up, but it didn't go with our week. Instead I put - you guessed it - more Sass Lass Paper - ha...
What I love about this page, is that I got Michael to contribute. I asked him to write down what he said to me about having the kids over, and he agreed! More Amy Tangerine tape here too.

I'm thinking I might start doing more than a spread per week in this Smashbook. I'd like to finish it this month, because after November is over I will be starting a December Daily, and I don't really think I need to do both at the same time. Not sure yet, just mulling it over.

Thanks so much for visiting! I will see you again soon!

2 comments:

dawn said...

All your pages look cool, love all the fun you add to them. So glad your hubby helped out with this.

I agree about having too many journals at one time. Usually my DD takes up a good part of my days, looking forward to it though.

What kind of alum are you doing for your DD. Is it going to be an art journal??? Please share details!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeee these! They turned out amazing!! And loving that you got Michael to journal! Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cool! :):):):):):):):):):):)