Thursday, September 29, 2011

Just Playing in my Art Journals today...

I'm loving doing these mini-collages! Here's the one for today...
Seeing happy dogs just makes my day! Have you seen the Sharky the Pitbull videos? OMG so cute! Click here for one of my favorites. If you like it, there are more in the youtube sidebar. What a sweetie.


And here's today's art journal page...
The background is a page from an old country-western magazine. The big daisy is a piece of napkin. I also used magazine and stationary images, gesso, paint, neocolor II crayons, tape and scrapbook paper scraps. It's so freeing to just play with random thoughts and images.

Now I've got two more card peeks to do to finish up for September.

Thanks for visiting! I'll be back soon with another update!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are AWESOME!! LOVING the leaf on the first one! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Trece said...

I love these, Michelle!! You do such wonderful work!!