Saturday, July 2, 2011

Listening To The Voices...

One of the things that Mary Ann mentioned in her class is how we should listen to our inner voices, and I was really inspired to put that message on a page. Here's my little tribute to the teacher...
I know I've said before that the more I just play, and don't judge or overthink my work, the more I end up liking what I make, so Mary Ann's words really rang true, and I don't want to forget them! Thanks Mary Ann!!!



Oh, and I must say, Johnny was very happy that the voices told me to add a couple ribbons to the left side of the page - lol...

Tomorrow I will be back with my 3rd handbound journal from Full-Tilt Boogie. It's a new and super fun stitch!

See you then!!!

2 comments:

Marit said...

It seems you are on the roll dear one! Keep going and enjoy!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOL to Johnny!! That is FUNNY!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee this page Michelle!!! LOVING that title and the horse! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)