Sunday, February 27, 2011

Can't Stop Journaling...

I did alot of journaling yesterday and I'm excited to share it with you!

I completed another entry in my Soul Journal...


I finished my bird sketch just in time for the February sketch challenge...

Oh, and this morning I was visiting my friend Julie's blog and saw that there is a card sketch challenge going on over at the Studio Challenges; so I decided to play along. Here's what I came up with...
I used my Scarlet Lime Vintage Love kit for this one.

I've recently discovered Didi's flickr site and find her art journal pages so inspiring! Check her out here.

I'm looking forward to another day of creating today. Thanks for visiting and I will see you tomorrow with another update...

7 comments:

phinner said...

FANTASTIC Michelle!!! You have sooo many talents (drawing too)!!! I love the bird, as well as the H2O color background! Wonderful pages!!! Is it spring where you are yet or are you trying to influence it with your art???

Thanks for the link to Didi's flickr. Very cool!

: x)

chris a said...

Looks like you are really filled with creative spirit - love your bird and the card.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are ALL AWESOME Michelle! I love love love love that bird...and loveeeeeeeeee that card!! Just GORGEOUS!!! Thanks girl for playing along with The Studio! You are AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Valerie said...

Awesome project Michelle - love your take on the card sketch! Thanks for playing along at The Studio!

Marit said...

Ah girl, you find satisfaction in creating again. Love it! Your 'wonky journal' is so YOU!!! And I love the bird sketch - I'm so longing for sunshine and warm temperatures... your sketch brightens my morning!

Thinkie said...

great pages!

lisa said...

Beautiful and artsy, Thanks for playing along with us at The Studio x