Thursday, January 13, 2011

Art Journal Every Day - Week Two...

This week was a little different for me in terms of art journaling. I spent some of my time working on creating a dedicated space for my art journals. I'm excited about that and will show you as soon as I have it finished! In the mean time, I have a few days doodles to share...

Thursday, January 6th...
I started a numbers doodle with my colored pencils.


Friday, January 7th...
I was admiring my 7 gypsies ATC tin, and decided to doodle the bird just for fun...

so I started this with my markers in my doodle book...

and added some more on Sunday, January 9th...

Even though it wasn't as much this week, it was still fun!

Now I'm going to get ready for a four-day retreat with my friends Christina and Anne - I'm so excited! I'm bringing my art journaling supplies!!!!

Thanks for visiting and I will see you when I get back!

P.S. Be sure to check out Julie's Art Journaling Every Day post tomorrow!

3 comments:

Marit said...

Fun, fun, fun doodling Michelle! The bird is awesome, and I love the numbered page... we are going to see some of these numbers on layouts sometime, I'm sure! Enjoy your scrapweekend and send my love to the other ladies!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee your doodles!! That bird is cool!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Wow. That bird is pretty incredible!