Thursday, November 25, 2010

INXS at Scrapping The Music, December Daily and Journal Your Christmas!

I was able to get back to doing my Scrapping The Music layouts this week and it's been really fun! This week's song is "Need You Tonight" by INXS and it's not only a cool song, but the video is one of my favorites ever! I decided to do a journal page for this one. Here's how it turned out...


If you want to hear more about why I love the video and see it for yourself, along with the other design team members' layouts - come on over and check it out! We would LOVE to have you play along with us!!! Click here to go to the challenge.

I am going to a crop with my girlfriends on Friday and I can hardly wait!!! I signed up for Shimelle's "Journal Your Christmas" class, and plan to combine it with Ali Edwards' December Daily; and Friday is my day to prepare my Journal/album! I haven't done anything crafty when it comes to the holidays in years, so I am really excited! So far, here's what I plan to use:

Crate Paper's Snow Day Collection:


7 Gypsies 8x8 Book Boards:

& 7 Gypsies Large Cable Rings:
My goal is to make my book just full of textures and colors and ephemera and ribbons and embellies and everything else I can think of!!! I'm going to try to do as much advance prep as possible - I should have more to show you after Friday's crop!

Are any of you doing either the December Daily or the Journal Your Christmas workshop? I'd love to hear about what you are going to use and how you are planning for it!

Have a great day everyone and thanks so much for visiting!

6 comments:

Bekka said...

I can't wait to see your December Daily! Have a happy Thanksgiving!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeee your STM page!!!! AWESOME!!!! And can't wait to see your daily!! Happy Thanksgiving! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marit said...

Finally you got some "air" to plan something different then workshop lessons... Enjoy it!!!! HA, you are doing that already, I can see it! No, I don't do any "X-mas" or "December Daily" journals... I've got the top 2000 week coming up and I think I will be busy enough just handling that! Enjoy your crop tomorrow dear!!

phinner said...

yay! Michelle art! I love the photo of your hand and of course your background!

I'm planning a December maybe-not-a-daily, LOL!!! I'm sure I'll get around to posting pixs!

I absolutely need those 7gypsies cable binder rings. you are such a great sales rep!!! : .)

anne g-i said...

love your STM page!!! what a great song!!!! looking forward to seeing your new project come together!

Peggy said...

Oh I was a huge INXS fan when I was about 18 years old ... I drove my mom crazy playing that album time and time again LOL, though she might have been secretly happy to hear something other than Prince for a change LOL. Great journal page, I love the colours!
Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving.
Have a nice weekend xxx Peggy