Monday, June 14, 2010

Project 12 for May...

Another month has passed and it's time for Project 12 again - YEAYYY!!!! I'm so excited to share another month with you!

Here's the official sketch that Becky Fleck designed, and unveiled at the beginning of June. As per usual, the idea was to use it for June photos; but I couldn't wait that long, so I used it for my May photos...

and here's how my layout turned out (click on the image to see more details)...
This month I used a combination of the June Studio Calico kit called "Partly Sunny," and a super-old Red Velvet Art kit that I still love. I think it was the first kit I ever bought. The rabbit and the "I heart flowers" tag are from the RVA kit. The multi-colored background behind the photos on the right side was cut from an old piece of painted cardstock I had laying around. I love it when I can find a use for stuff like that.


And here's the coordinating May calendar page. Once again it was a blast putting the puzzle together...
The SC alphabet paper worked out perfectly for writing little notes about the month, and I used the leftover bits of painted cardstock for some of the squares.

For those of you that are participating in Project 12 - how's it going for you? Are you having fun with it?

10 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

wow- what an amazing layout- love it with all the phtos and colors- so cool!

Hanneke said...

I love it, gorgeous pages!! Love your journaling and that title is awesome!!

Hugs Hanneke

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee the new blog look!!! And I loveeeeeeeeeeeee these pages!! LOVING the GREEN and *i spy* a Patricia!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marit said...

I love these awesome month-layouts of you Michelle! It might be puzzling for you, but I like the puzzling over your calender to see/read what was on your mind last month!!! (Oh, and your bloglook is great but the middle part is white with me, and sometimes "flashing" green... is that what it is supposed to be?)

Susan Beth said...

I love that sketch and what you did with it!

Unknown said...

I love your May LO and your calendar page. The colors are perfect!

Denise said...

I love how you used the SC alpha paper...I'm having a hard time with that one, but I hate to use the flip side...too boring ;)

Briana Johnson said...

that is the coolest journaling style/design ever! Your calendar page is a visual feast for the eyes!

Unknown said...

Your style is unique and so graphic! Love what you did! The colours are fabulous! Amazing!

Jana said...

WOW! This is so cool! LOve how you built it!!!
Hava a wonderful day!