Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday Stuff to Share...

Wowza, I just found out from my friend Julie, that one of my layouts is featured on Noel Mignon's blog today!!!! I am so excited and honored!!!!! Click here to check it out, and thank you so much Julie for letting me know! There are some other projects in the post that are totally awesome and inspiring!!!!

I had fun playing around with this week's "Sunday Sketch" at Studio Calico and my new "Joyland" kit! Click here to see the sketch, and here's what I came up with...I've been going to lunch every month with my sisters and mom-in-law, and having such a good time, but this is the first time we took a picture, so I couldn't wait to scrap it! I love all of these wonderful women so much! Everything I used is from the kit except the title alphas, which are Thickers in my fave font, "daydream."

Speaking of Studio Calico, sneaks are up tonight for their May kit, and it looks fantastic! There is a live chat, and the sneaks will be up in the gallery at 11 pm central time. Click here to check it out.

That's about it for today my friends - thanks so much for visiting and I will see you tomorrow!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! I am soooooooooooo happy that noel showcased your lo!! sooooooooooo deserving!!! And i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that lo!! that photo is FAB!!! I was soooooooooooo hoping that one of them was Renee....but then I re-read the title and saw "rydell" ...duh....wrong side of the family!! LOL! :):):):) tell her I say "hey" though :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

great page!

chris a said...

Congrats on the selection of your layout - it is just wonderful! And what a great photo of your family - you will always treasure it, and your layout truly enhances it. Have a super week!

Marit said...

Congrats on the showcasing Michelle!!! I love your latest layout with the Rydell girls... the picture is fabulous! LOVE the paper and the alpha's are indeed stunning! Have a great day!