Monday, April 26, 2010

Roses in Bloom...

Hi everyone! I'm sorry it's been awhile since my last post. We are in California for Elmer's memorial service. It's a difficult time for my family right now and I would appreciate any thoughts and prayers being sent our way. Here's a pic of the roses in bloom at my mom's right now. Aren't they beautiful?

Teesha Moore has some new fabric journal video tutorials up on her blog! They are awesome! Check them out here.

I will be back soon with another update. Thanks so much for stopping by and for your comments. I really appreciate them!

7 comments:

Marit said...

Thinking of you today Michelle!!!! BIG HUG to you and your family! Take care my friend!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

thinking of U michelle!! i hope all goes well this week....and big hugs and prayers to U and your family! :):):):):)

McMGrad89 said...

I never have words to say in a time like this. I try to think back to the helpful things people said to me when my father passed away, but I draw a blank. Just know that I am thinking of you and your family.

Annemarie

chris a said...

thanks for the update and what a stunning rose! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Denise said...

Thinking of you and your family, Michelle. Take care and safe travels.

Jenneke said...

I'm thinking of you and your family, Michelle!

Be strong!!

Hugs, Jenneke

EverydayMe said...

you and your family are in my prayers... {{hugs}} Michelle