Thursday, January 14, 2010

Project 12 Part Two For January...

I am SO glad I decided to do calendar pages along with my layout pages for Project 12 this year! OH MY WORD. This was SO MUCH FUN! I've been cutting and pasting to my hearts content on this thing for a few days now, and it's finally done! Here's how it turned out. (click on image to see details)...
I used the Studio Calico "Yearbook" kit, plus some happy tape, Love, Elsie and a few other Christmas embellies thrown in there. If you are interested in trying this, you can still get the calendar pages over at Studio Calico - they sold out initially, but were just restocked!

I have one more thing to share - my journal entry from yesterday, which was done using Kelly's prompt from Dec 24 ...


Oh, and I want to share a few cool art journaling blogs I've found lately - check these out...

River Bend Ranch

The Poetic Eye

Every Life Has A Story

and I know Judy Wise is very well known, but I don't think I've ever linked her up here so...

Judy Wise

and speaking of art journaling.......only one more day until the first prompt goes up at Artful Amblings! Yeayyyyyy!!!

That's it for today folks, but I will be back tomorrow with my first design team layout for the Fave Things blog - I can't wait to share!

Thank so much for stopping by. I appreciate it so much!!!!!

5 comments:

Thinkie said...

that december page is fab!

Denise said...

drumming my fingers...waiting for the first art journal prompt...
;)
it IS the 15th, right?! LOL

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh michelle....these are just amazing!!! wow! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marit said...

That December calender page is amazing Michelle! Love all the bits and pieces and things... so much to look at and discover!!!! And thanks for the links, I just checked those ladies out and these sure are worth while following!

Andrea Ancich said...

LOVE your december calendar!
great stuff lady!