Thursday, December 17, 2009

Exciting News!!!

Guess what??? I'm so excited because.............

I am going to be joining the design team for the "These Are A Few of My Favorite Things" challenge blog!!! Yeayyyyyy!!!!! I am so happy to be joining this group of sincerely wonderful and talented women. PLUS, it's my favorite challenge to participate in!!!! And Julie, the founder - what can I say about my dear friend Julie?!!! She is one of the most supportive and fun people in the scrapbooking world for sure! I am really looking forward to this new adventure! I will be starting with the first new challenge of 2010 - I hope you will come and play along!

I'm also excited because our Christmas preparations are coming along quite nicely. Our tree is up and decorated...

The stockings are hung...
I've done my online ordering for out of town loved ones, and we have made an action plan to get everything else accomplished. Yeayyy!

I'm still trying to play catch up with my art journal pages and other projects. I should have known this time of year would be so busy! I did finish the December 12th page...
Materials used: acrylic paint, oil crayon, pan pastels, paper doily, collage image from Kelly Kilmer, plaid happy tape, woodgrain contact paper, red cardstock and pink white and black sharpies.

I hope you are having a wonderful week! I will be back tomorrow with another update!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!So happy you join us and love to have you in our team Michelle!!
Love your Christmas decorations!And I love your art journals!

Jenneke said...

Hi Michelle, welcome to TAAFOMFT!!!!!
Hope you'll enjoy our team!!
I LOVE your Christmas tree and socks and I ADORE your orange walls!!!!!! GREAT color!!!

XXXJenneke

ANAT S said...

Congrats on the DT
Love your Christmas decorations and your page

Marit said...

WOOOOOHHHHWWWEEEEEEE, My favourite scrapgirl in the DT of one of my favourite challenge blogs!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS SWEETIE!!!!!!! I'm sure you will have a blast with the team and I can't wait to see all your new layouts showing overthere!!! And of course I will play along as often as I can!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Michelle!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! I'm so excited U are joining us!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your decorations and love love love love that page!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

chris a said...

I am so happy that you are joining us - Yay!!! We have so much fun and I know you will enjoy our craziness and I really look forward to seeing what you create. Love your tree but those stockings on the staircase are so cool - and that orange wall - WOW! BTW, I count 7 stockings - does that include Johnny and Wilbie? Have a great week!

sarah said...

yay!!! congrats!!! glad to have you on board with the rest of us kooky gals! ;)

LOVING your christmas decor! :)

hugs,
sarah.

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!! I love your decorations and those amazing art journal pages below!!!

Glenda T. said...

yay!! Congrats on joining their team, that's so awesome and so well deserved!! I can hardly wait to see your fabulous creations there. I love your tree and the stockings are hung in such a unique way down the bannister, love it! I also love that I see little Johnny's hanging there! haha