Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Project 365 - Week Twenty-Three...

I finished my layout tonight for this coming Sunday's Scrapping The Music song, and I just have to say it's one of my ALL-TIME favorite songs by one of my VERY FAVORITE artists! I'm so excited about it! Wish I could share, but I have to wait until Sunday evening to post it.

So, here we go on Project 365, week twenty-three...

Monday, June 1st: I love calendar-changing day...

Tuesday, June 2nd: My childhood home was on this block. I was in the area for work, so I drove past it for old time's sake. See that freeway fence? That is why we had to move. They were widening the freeway, so we had to sell our house to the city, and it was torn down. Now that fence stands where all of our houses on that side of the street used to be. I was in seventh grade at the time and soooo bummed that we had to move...

Wednesday, June 3rd: What could be cuter than a cat foot on your keyboard? Johnny was taking a nap next to the computer...

Thursday, June 4th: The throw pillows on our bed...

I didn't take any pictures on Friday, which turned out great, because I took two for Saturday!

Christina and me at our crop...

and the happy mail I got from my secret sister...

Sunday, June 7th: A snuggly moment for Johnny and Michael...

I didn't do a layout for the week yet, cuz I've been busy with a bunch of projects with deadlines. I figure as long as I keep taking my pictures, I can pop in the journaling cards later, right?

For more info about Project 365, click on the link in the right-hand column. =====>

I thought I was getting my Studio Calico kits today, but it turns out I have to wait until Wednesday. Ohhhh the suspense of it all!!!

Alrighty then, time for me to get some shuteye. I wish you a terrific Tuesday my friends! Thanks for stopping by, and thank you so much for your nice comments! They really make my day!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!
i wanna know the song for STM!!!!
so very curious wich is your all time favorite...a small hint?...please....;)
You have a great blog and you DO blog everyday!!!WOW....

Marit said...

Love the pictures! And I found the song for this week over at STM very inspiring... but you made me even more curious what the next one will be!!! Why is it only Tuesday... still 5 days to go!
b.t.w. you have a lovely calender!!!

mborrero said...

cute kitten! (cat)
namaste
melina
living creating & appreciating
~my blog

Davinie Fiero said...

Wednesday will be a great day! It's my favorite kit yet! Great pics. You should do a layout with that pic and a story about your childhood home.

Mia said...

Love your pics!

Denise said...

Awesome photos! It looks like you had a great time at your crop. That makes me happy! What's with Minnesota and putting up freeway fences? You would think we have too much money just laying around. :o) I only say this because they put a big huge fence at the end of my block along a street - not freeway. LOL! Can't wait to find out the song for Scrapping the Music. :o)

liz mataraza said...

great photos! glad to see you had fun at your crop!

Steph said...

Beautiful photos!

Michele H. said...

love the photos and love what you received from your secret sister!! have fun playin' with your goodies :)