Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Project 365 - Week Twenty-Five...

Good evening my friends! It's time for another installment of Project 365. We are almost half-way through the year already! It was another week where I took more than one pic on some days and no pics on other days...

Monday, June 15: Michael plays with Willie in the scraproom...
it's a plush goofy doll that came in a box of cereal...

such sweet friends...

Tuesday, June 16: Some of my books...

Thursday, June 18th: Willie likes to look in the grocery bags...

Saturday, June 20th: Time for a hi-lite! That's Donna - my wonderful hair wizard. She's been taking care of my hair for over 20 years now...

Sunday, June 21st: Happy Father's Day! Michael and his dad Stan. I just love this pic of them...

and a little chipmunk in Sue and Stan's yard - he was so cute!

And that's it! Another week gone by!

For more info on Project 365, click on the link in the right-hand column =====>

Thanks so much for stopping by! I wish you a wonderful Wednesday and I will see you soon!

4 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

What a fun week! Love that you took a photo at the hair saloon - that is such a fun idea!

Marit said...

Willie is such a cutie! And I love the hairpicture... You look even good on that one - with your hair all up and in the air - you know!!!

mandysea said...

I just adore looking at your photos especially your gorgeous cats!!! Ooooh the colour of your circle journal is delish!!

Erin Bassett said...

LOL, what sweet kitty pics!