Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Circle Journals and Amos...

I finished another circle journal layout! This one for CeCe, and her theme is "Guilty Pleasures." I had a hard time deciding what my guilty pleasures were, but then once I started to roll with it, I had a hard time narrowing it down to what would fit on a page! HA. Anyhoo, here's what I ended up making: (click on the picture to see more details and read my confessions)...
I used the SiSTV "Girly Girl" collection for this, plus the cat which I cut from a greeting card. I just knew she would come in handy for something.

So, I hope you are enjoying the Amos Lee song over at Scrapping The Music this week! Thanks for all the nice comments on my layout. I really appreciate them soooo much! For me, the simple guitar and voice songs are the best kind. When I say simple I mean not over produced. Clear and clean. The ones that have you really listening to the lyrics. Amos' songs are all like that. So heartfelt. His first album (the one that Keep It Loose is on) is one of those albums that I played over and over until I knew all the songs by heart. If you haven't headed over to Scrapping The Music to check it out yet, come on over!!! I'd absolutely love it if we got a huge participation turnout this week! In the meantime, while I am on an Amos kick, here's another one of my faves off of his first album...

Arms of a Woman

That's it for today - I will be back tomorrow with a Project 365 update. Have an awesome Tuesday my friends! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

lisa truesdell said...

hee - love that cat!! fun entry =)

stephanie howell said...

quirky and cute!

Denise said...

Your guilty pleasures layout is fab. The kitty is cracking me up. Cute! You reminded me that I need to check up on where my CJ is. Hmmm...

Nathalie Kalbach said...

so fun!!! Love it!!!!

Lauren said...

LOVE the cat from the card - excellent idea!