Monday, June 1, 2009

The Boys Are Exhausted...

It's been a long weekend of scrapping for us and they just can't stay awake any longer...
This is the scene right now as I type this. They are such cuties - snuggled up in their catbed right next to the computer. Always by my side.

So the clock has struck midnite and you know what that means.... Happy June! It's calendar - changing day! I love new beginnings! Every Monday I make my creative to-do list for the week, and at the beginning of each month I update my overall HUGE main Project List. Today I get to do both! Love that!

I didn't get any projects finished tonight, so I've got nothing to show you - drat. I have been busy though. The next Circle Journal layout I need to finish is for Lori and it's on the theme "What Makes You You?" A great theme, but I was feeling very indecisive about who I actually am - HA. I think I finally figured out what I want to say. Now I just need to come up with a layout to go with my journaling. I will do that tonight after work I think. After Project 365.

The new song is up at Scrapping The Music! It's "You Are So Beautiful" by Joe Cocker. Remember that one? It's a beauty and so perfect for scrapping layouts about your loved ones! Come on over and play along with us - we'd love see what you create!

Another reason to look forward to Mondays is the new post goes up at The Next Step! And being that it is a new month they will be starting with a whole new technique - can't wait to see what it is!

Alrighty then - that's it for today. I will be back tomorrow with a Project 365 update, and if all goes well, another circle journal layout. Thanks so much for stopping by and for all the nice comments - it really means a lot to me! Have a wonderful Monday!

5 comments:

JgWM said...

Wow can not believe you have alread see the post. I was still revising and found your note. I work best late at night. I actually have other projects to post by my lap top took a dive and I am using my husbands computer. I am lost with out it. Have a great June!! Gayle

Nathalie Kalbach said...

your kitties are the cutest- I love this photo!!!

Marit said...

The photo of your cats is too cute! It must feels warm and cosy to work like this! I'll be back to see what you come up with tonight/tomorrow (timedifference is killing me sometimes!) Happy June Michelle!

mandysea said...

Oh Michelle - I enjoy reading about your cats - they are just so 'photographable'!
Youre such a busy girl!!!

McMGrad89 said...

So cute.