Friday, June 12, 2009

Awesome Happy Mail and Yummy Dessert...

My RAK came today from The Next Step! How fun is that?!! This week has been a festival of awesome scrap supplies! In true Next Step fashion, this RAK is a mixed media lover's dream! Along with some funky and fun patterned paper, there is fabric, fishnet, fibers and ribbons, tags and frames, flowers and buttons and a simply gorgeous bird! And it's all so bright and beautiful! Thank you so much Lucy, Bethany and Gayle! I really love the inspiration these women provide every week! If you haven't checked The Next Step out, I highly encourage it! They post every Monday with new ideas for mixed media techniques. It's a really unique challenge blog, and lots of fun! After all, who can't use a reason to look forward to Mondays?!

Still no creating from me! It's only been three days, but it feels like much longer! Today I was happily distracted by Michael's gloriously fantastic chocolate cake. I am blessed to have a hubby who bakes the most scrumptious desserts you could ever imagine. And when he married me, he learned how to bake vegan!!! How lucky am I?!!! Sooo yummy.

But seriously, I must get busy and start making stuff! EEEK - time's a wasting!

I will be back tomorrow and I hope hope hope to have a new project to share! Thanks so much for stopping by, and for your comments - they really mean a lot to me!

5 comments:

Marit said...

Oh boy, another happy mail! You lucky girl!!! I'm dying to see your StM lay out... stop torturing me - give me more peeks!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

What a gorgeous rak- love the colors. No scrapping for me either- over a week now- it feels bad and adds to my sickness :( HOpe you have time to scrap soon

chris a said...

What a lucky girl you are - and you so deserve it! Can hardly wait to see your new creations. Re the Studio Calico posting, how fabulous are those kits!! I am so envious - all the colors, papers, and embellies. Happy Scrapping!

liz mataraza said...

i can't wait to see what you make out of all those goodies! nice to see you already spent your $15 prize too! ;)

have a great weekend!

mandysea said...

How Lucky indeed girl!! Look at those colours in that happy mail - sooooo you!!!