Thursday, May 7, 2009

How It's Goin...

So, it's been another five star day! I've been working on designing my charms for the SiSversary charm swap. It's fun playing around with ideas - I've never designed a charm before, and I'm going through a lot of trial and error, but that's how you learn something new, right?

I've also been working on a number of other projects, but nothing is finished so I can't show you yet! Hopefully tomorrow!

I did finish a new art journal page. This was the first action exercise in the "Life is a Verb" book I'm reading. I know, I am an INCREDIBLY SLOW reader. Anyhoo you were supposed to write about the things that bring you joy. I started the background for this page during Dina Wakely's art journaling class...
And for Project 52 I decided it would be perfect to use the four ATCs I made for National Scrapbook day for the four weeks in May (National Scrapbooking Month). So I will just add a back to one each week and ta-da I'm done! So, I already posted this when I made it, but I'm posting it again - now with the back completed...

I hope you are having a fantastic week! I can't believe tomorrow is Friday already - eek! Where does the time go??? I will be back then with another update - thanks for stopping by, and for your comments - they truly make my day!!!

2 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

so wonderful colors- I love your paintings and art journals!

Marit said...

I did say it earlier, but I'll say it again: WONDERFUL!!! I soooo love the art journal! I spend the last days in scrapbookstores (spray ink!!! big bite!!! patterned paper!!!) and the weekend is mine.. you inspire me so you'll probably see some of your ideas (colours? Orange ;)) back on my next LO's.