Friday, April 17, 2009

Dancin the Night Away...

I've been spending my Friday evening dancing to my new CD while I prepare for tomorrow's 16-hour crop!

My new CD was a surprise that came in the mail today from my SiSversary Secret Sister!!! It's FANTASTIC! There are 21 songs on this CD from artists as diverse as Carolina Liar, Linkin Park, Little Big Town, and Tyrone Wells - just to mention a few! Alot of the tunes are new to me which is totally AWESOME! Hearing new music is one of my favorite things! We obviously share a love for music of all styles! Thank you so much!!!

So tomorrow my monthly crop with my girlfriends is a world-record 16 hours! I am so excited! I am hoping to get all caught up with my Project 365, and I also brought three challenges to work on. Yeayyyyy!

I have a new layout to share too! I was inspired again by Angie Backen's daily inspiration post at SiSTV. I made this layout with the SiS Night Owl collection...

Along with the collection contents, I used some tissue paper, terracotta spray ink, peach sunset glimmer mist, brown and blue cardstock and a white sharpie. I'm telling you I love that white sharpie. I need to buy them in bulk - they are fantastic! The photo is of our neighborhood walking trail.

So, what's been inspiring you lately?

5 comments:

chris a said...

What a stunning layout - I love the photo and the colors. I will be looking forward to seeing all of your creations from the crop.

Nathalie Kalbach said...

I so love the colors and this wonderful photo of the walking trail. I just got the white sharpie from a friend----must try it now :)

Marit said...

Hi there... how was the crop??? Can't wait to see the lo's coming...have a great Sunday

mandysea said...

Stunning stunning stunning! I LOVE your sense of colour!!! (sigh)

Anonymous said...

Man, these layouts are just fantastic!!! So beautiful. I love the tree!