Sunday, March 22, 2009

Super Fun Scrappy Game at SiS...

Oh my word I've been having so much fun this weekend at SiStv! I participated in a game hosted by Angie Backen called "You Lift Me Up." The idea behind the game is that someone would post a set of two numbers - the ones I got were 28/7. So, what I had to do was go to the 28th page of the gallery, and lift the 7th layout on that page, which for me was this super-inspiring layout by Andrea Wiebe. Here's what I came up with for my lift...
I used the songbird collection from SiS, plus some Jenni Bowlin paper, my little bird stamp, ATB labels, a little paint and a couple of embellies given to me by my happy mail partner Lorena!

I really loved the design and also the spiritual quality of Andrea's layout, so I really tried to honor those two things. I love how it turned out and I'm so grateful to Angie and Andrea for the inspiration!

There's still time to get in on the game if you hurry! Check it out right here! You've got til tonite at midnite PST to post your layouts.

I also completed another layout that I had a lot of fun doing, but I can't share it yet, cuz it's super secret! I think I can share around the first of April - as soon as I can, I will!

I hope your weekend is going great! I will see you tomorrow for Project 365 week 12!

10 comments:

McMGrad89 said...

Wow, Michelle. This is truly a most excellent lift. I love your colors, the song lyrics you chose and the photo you used too.

Annemarie

Rachel said...

Oh, Michelle, this is beautiful! Love the outdoors-y feel to the whole LO! FABULOUS!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous lift!! I can't wait to hear about your surprise. :)

Denise said...

If my mojo disappears on me today, I may hunt it down with this challenge ;) I've been loving everyone's work on it!

{ Kristina } said...

What a stunning layout. I love all the layers and the torn paper. :)

Kristina

Pegasus said...

WOW! Great lift! I think this is a great game...I hope I have time to play this sometime.
:0)
Peggy

mandysea said...

This is cool Michelle!!! Love your colours and that background paper is perfect!!!

Anonymous said...

I was like this "OOMMMMGGG" real talk .. that was how deep that was lol .. I love this LO .. you are so inspiring to me girl .. I dont always comment, but I do read your blog .. and girl you keep me in AWE of your work ..

xoxo
Sasha

milkcan said...

Wow! I love your layout! It's super fab!

Glenda T. said...

I just love this layout Michelle, it has such a beautiful earthy feel! Oh, I've been looking into photo sleeves to make my own Project 365 but am now wondering if this is something better started January 1st or does it matter? It's driving me crazzzzyyyyy!!! hahaha