Monday, March 23, 2009

Stamped Images Swap and Authenticity Website...

I participated in a stamped images swap at SiSTV and got my images in the mail today! I just have to share! Look at all these great images I received...










Aren't they fantastic? They are going to be great additions to my layouts and cards! And look at what our awesome hostess Amy included in with the swap...
super fun vintage playing cards! I can't wait to use them on a page or in my art journal! THANKS AMY!

I also want to share that I found this great website through Elizabeth's blog and I absolutely love it...
Dr. Brown has a whole website around the subject of authenticity and I spent a good deal of time there, looking around. Check it out here if you're interested. I also put the badge for the website in the right-hand column so you can access it anytime. Thanks for the link Elizabeth!

Fun fun stuff!

Now I'm off to work on my Project 365 layout for the week! Have an awesome scrappy day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such great images. I love that thought bubble!!
Thank you so much for your kind words on my last blog post. It's nice to know that people understand are willing to offer their advice and support. :)

Anonymous said...

That looks like such a fun swap! How many images did each person send in?