Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Scraplift of Glenda and Project 52 Week Eleven...

I finished my layout for the Lotus Paperie March Challenge! I've never participated in their challenge before, but when I heard that my fab friend Glenda Tkalac was this month's guest designer I had to go over there and check it out! So, at the beginning of March they introduced Glenda, and she posted three of her fave layouts. The challenge was to scraplift one of Glenda's layouts during the month of March. Click here to see the post. All three layouts are awesome, but I chose to lift the first one entitled "Love." Thanks for the inspiration Glenda! I hope I did it justice:
I used the SiSTV Songbird collection for my layout. Almost everything you see here is from the collection. The title is hand-drawn and cut from the sheet music in the collection, which I painted blue. I added some orange plaid gaffer tape and a few scraps of Sassafrass red and white hearts paper.

I also completed my Project 52 ATC for week eleven (which was last week). I got really behind last week so I decided to keep Julie's intent in mind of keeping this project low stress. I made a very quick card that reflects how busy my week was. LOL...
It's as simple as can be. I just took one of my cute M&M playing cards (a gift from my awesome friend Julie Tucker-Wolek), and slapped a message on it with ATB labeling tape. Done! And just in time to create another one for Week Twelve! Tonight I should have more time to put into this week's card.

The new SiSTV collection called "The Drama Queen" goes on sale today and it looks like a good one! Check it out!

Have a great Wednesday my friends! I will see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fantastic lift! I'm thrilled you were able to participate in the challenge. I don't know if many (or any) other contributions were received so your chances are pretty darned good! Thanks for sharing :)