Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fun at the Crop...

I had so much fun at the Crop yesterday! I spent the whole 12 hours working on my Project 365 kit. I had read this article by Kolette Hall, and decided to take the same approach and pre-organize my pages. It should make putting the weekly layouts together so much easier!

I finished my first week's layout - here it is...
everything is from the kit except for the little bird stamp which is from Stampin Up.

LinkMore to come on Project 365 as I try to get caught up!

I'm excited about the coming week's song at Scrapping The Music! It put me in a nostalgic mood! I will be back later to share my layout. Until then, head on over to the STM blog to check out the slideshow for Hello!

3 comments:

McMGrad89 said...

I like how this kit 365 is working for you...You have a lot of fun work ahead of you.

mandysea said...

This is fabulous Michelle!!
Sound like you had sooooooo much fun at your scrappy day!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.