Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Project 365 - Week Thirteen and Still Going Strong!

I think this project 365 thing gets more fun the longer it goes! So, here are my photos for this past week:

Monday, March 23rd: Just a few of the images from the Stamped Images Swap that I received in the mail today...

Tuesday, March 24th: A couple of thrift store finds. I couldn't believe my luck in finding that bright orange vintage tray! The old book is super cool too - it will make a great altered art journal or mini...

Wednesday, March 25th: Friends Christina, Lisa, Deeann and me at the Minnesota Social Services Association Conference. This annual event is something I look forward to each year. It's a great place to connect with friends/coworkers, attend workshops and get recharged! (Thanks to coworker Bev for taking this photo!)

Thursday, March 26th: Michael filling the birdfeeders is a sure sign that spring has arrived!
Friday, March 27th: A family evening in front of the tv watching American Idol. Michael working on his computer project and me cutting fabric. Johnny loves to "help" with the fabric!

Saturday, March 28th: A morning pose...

Sunday, March 29th: An evening walk in the neighborhood. Time to relax and talk with Michael - a perfect way to end the weekend...
This one is also from Sunday's walk - I'm printing it 3x4 to use as a journaling spot...

and here's how the finished layout looks. (click to see the details) In addition to the usual kit contents, I added some Little Yellow Bicycle rub-ons to the title card and one of the journaling cards. The ribbon on the title card is from the kit. The quote says "If you pay attention at every moment, you form a new relationship to time." ~Michael Ray
Have a great scrappy day my friends! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

love the morning pose- you kitties are too cute. Awesome photos. thanks for sharing

mandysea said...

Oh Michelle I sooooooo love looking at your 365 photos!! I especially look forward to seeing your cat ones!!! Just adore 'morning pose' what a scrappable moment that is!!!!