Friday, February 20, 2009

Project 52 Week Seven...

I finished my Project 52 ATC for the week! The background for this ATC was done in layers - gesso, acrylic paint, bubblegum pink glimmer mist and finally Bravo Burgundy Stampin Up ink sponged over a paper heart doily. The making Memories felt alphas and handcut hearts are from the "Girly Girl" collection at SiSTV. I inked the edges of everything with a chestnut roan cateye inkpad. Dotted border done with a sharpie. The journaling on the back explains the front...

I also wanted to share with you a pic of how my ribbon display is filling up!

I can't believe it's already Friday? Wow. I am working on a top-secret project that is a gift for my hubby Michael for valentine's day! I know, I know - valentines day is already over, but we just celebrated on Wednesday! I wanted to have it done by then, but alas - I think it will take me one more evening. I can't wait to give it to him! After that I will also share with you! Hopefully tomorrow!

Have a wonderful Friday my friends!

4 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

your cards are soo so so amazing!!! Love them! And can't wait to see your super secret project ;-)

mandysea said...

These are gorgeous!! Love the colour! And love how you've pegged them all up!!

Anonymous said...

I love it & I LOVE how you display them! Looks great!

Shaina Longstreet said...

ah! your cards look soooo awesome!! i know your hubby will love whatever you create! have fun.
:D
and enjoy your weekend. :)