Monday, February 23, 2009

Project 365 Week Eight...

Monday: Michael and Steve at the movie theatre - they're ready for "Coraline" to start - they've got their 3D glasses on!

Tuesday: I was excited to win the Prima paper pack in Nat's workshop! I can't wait to start creating with these gorgeous papers! This pic is taken in the doorway to my scraproom.

Wednesday: A romantic dinner for two with my Michael...

Thursday: I came upon this little country church while out driving and it looked so pretty I just had to stop and take a picture.

Friday: Johnny loves to hang out with dad (Michael) in his office. Give him a pile of soft socks and he's happy!

Saturday: My new purchase arrived - Claudine Hellmuth's new book! I can't wait to try it out!

Sunday: The last of the roses Michael gave me on valentine's day. It's still beautiful eight days later!

I wish you a week filled with purpose and inspiration! I will see you tomorrow my friends!

7 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Love your photos- beautiful capture of your week!

Aimee Ann said...

ooh, fun, you'll have to let us know how the book is!

Denise said...

Are you taking Claudine's class? Great photos!

Amber Zimmerman said...

Lovely pictures. . .I can't wait to get my hands on that book either! =) Happy Monday.

Tracie H said...

Great photos - I really must hunt down a copy of the book too!

Dayami said...

Loving your blog!

Rachel said...

You had a fabulous week! I love that country church and should do more of impromptu photographs as well! Thanks for the inspiration!