Saturday, February 28, 2009

Nice to Be Back...

I've had two days in a row with no creating - eeeekkkk! Wednesday night Michael and I watched a couple of episodes of 24 (season two - we've got some major catching up to do, so please no spoilers!); and then Thursday I had some dental work done and my jaw was hurting, so I just vegged on the couch again, watching American Idol catch up shows.

Now tonight I'm back in the studio working on my homework for Art Journaling 102 and I'm feeling really inspired! Sometimes when you step away for a bit, it makes it even more fun to come back to it! I've got the whole weekend ahead of me to do lots of scrapping - yeay!

I finished my last layout for the Crop Suey Design Team this week - it's a 6 x 12 of my little friend Willie, made with the February "Cocoa Critters" kit...

The look on Willie's face just cracks me up. Everything is from the kit, except for the orange plaid gaffer tape (SiSTV) and the spray ink behind the photo (Adirondack Terra Cotta). I also used a felt "t" from my "Storytellers" kit. I had so much fun being part of the crop suey team, and I thank Bree and Camille for the opportunity to design for them!

In other news - I was excited to find out that I won a "Me and My Big Ideas" RAK over at Lauren Gick's blog! I can't wait to get my new goodies and create something fun with them! Thank you Lauren!

Now I'm off to see if the background is dry in my Art Journal, so I can continue on with my homework assignment! I will be back tomorrow to share how it turned out!

Have an awesome Saturday my friends!

4 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

hahaha- his expression is too funny. gorgeous page!

mandysea said...

Oh Michelle!! I'm soooo in love with this!!!

I'm such a CAT person - so levitate towards them!!!

He is sooooooooo super super CUTE!!

mary h. said...

That is one beautiful cat-and I'm not a cat person.

Julie said...

So love your cat page Michelle.