Friday, December 5, 2008

An Award and Five Inspiring Blogs...

I was recently honored with this awesome award by my beautiful and talented friend Bree! It means my blog is one of her faves to visit! Yeay!!!! Thanks so much Bree! I will post it proudly! And now, it's my turn to pass the award on to five of my favorite blogs (without duplicating Bree's awards). So I pass this most honorable award to:1. Lucy Folch - this woman is talented beyond belief, and her work always makes me smile!
2. Nat Kalbach - she has a way with colors that knocks my socks off!
3. Suziblu - what can I say? She is a goddess and the one who inspired me to start art journaling!
4. Dina Wakely - I recently took her Art Journaling 101 class and discovered how wonderful her art is - she makes it look so easy!
5. Julie Fei-Fan Balzer - This woman has a super-cool eclectic style and so many talents! Her blog is full of fun and helpful tutorials too!

So now - Lucy, Nat, Suzi, Dina and Julie - if you want to, you can pass this award on to five blogs that you are inspired by! Let's keep the inspiration seed growing!

If you have not visited these talented ladies blogs, I highly recommend it - you will definitely be inspired!

Thanks again for the shout-out Bree!

2 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

ahh you are such a sweetheart!!! Thank you for your sweet words. And among your favorites are many of my favorites too :-)

milkcan said...

Oh, wow! Thank you so much! So very appreciated!