Saturday, November 29, 2008

Having Scrappy Fun This Weekend...

It's driving me crazy making all this stuff and not being able to share with you! I've got two of my three Project Catwalk projects done and I'm starting to gather inspiration for my third. I'm having so much fun with it - I can't wait to show you! I also finished a layout for Scrapping the Music. That one will go live on the STM blog tomorrow, so stay tuned! In the meantime, here's a couple of cards I made with the November Crop Suey kit "Strawberry Cream Gelato". I posted them on the Crop Suey blog on Tuesday, but in case you missed that I wanted to post them here too:Everything for this one is from the November kit, except for the newsprint flower, which is from The September Crop Suey kit. These kits last a good long time!

For the gnome card (don't you just love that little gnome stamp? He came with the kit!) I stamped the gnome thru a hole I punched in the front of the card. That way when you open the card you see this:
I love the double-sided paper in this kit - it's perfect for cards cuz you can show both sides! Everything for this card came from the kit except the pink rik-rak. The stencil in the upper left corner is from the prima flower packaging.

These cards, plus the bunny card I showed you earlier, are going to be given away as part of a holiday RAK at Scrapping The Music in December, so if you like them, stay tuned to the STM blog!

I will be back tomorrow with my new Scrapping The Music layout - until then - have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those cards are so cute. i love the gnome stamp. i can't wait to see your STM layout. i hope i can start participating again soon.
Sandra

Kristii said...

I love your cards Michelle!! I gotta get mine sent in too!! Great idea posting them on your blog! I will do the same later this week! Love your work at STM!! You rock girl!