Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Reason to Polka in my Scraproom!

Today was a VERY exciting day for me, because my "Nature's Magic" layout was chosen as a weekly winner for Project Catwalk over at SiStv!!! I was so EXCITED I literally grabbed Michael and we did the polka around my scraproom! I can't tell you how much it means to me to be recognized in this challenge. Project Catwalk is the biggest contest I have ever participated in, and each week has been an amazing challenge that has stretched my creativity to new levels. That in itself is a great reward, but being chosen as a winner makes it all the more sweet! JJ, The Big Sis over there - is the one who did the choosing - Thank you JJ!
Here's a new layout in my series about our recent family vacation. Still loving that Happy Camper line from Cosmo Cricket! The colors go perfectly with outdoorsy pics, and the stickers are so cute and funky! I also used SiSTV houndstooth gaffer tape, along with some natural elements picked up on the trip - birch bark, a leaf and a twig for Mr. Owl to sit on.
I can't wait for tomorrow's Project Runway - I wonder what the show will be about??? I wonder what the Project Catwalk challenge will be?

2 comments:

TracyP said...

Ahhhh This is Fabulous Michelle!!! I love it:)

TracyP said...

Oh and YAY Congrats!!!!!!!