Tuesday, August 12, 2008

More Scrappy Goodness for my Birthday!

Today I got yet ANOTHER awesome package of scrappy goodness in the mail! My folks (Pat and Elmer) and sister Renee sent me the "rest" of my early birthday present! It's the August "Story of My Life" Scrapbook Kit! It's called Lost Luggage. I had been drooling over this kit - and knew I couldn't afford to buy it. It's absolutely gorgeous! Even more beautiful in real life. It's got many of the papers from the new Passport Collection, plus a super cute tiny suitcase, and all kinds of other travel-related goodies! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to my loving family!!! Here are some pix of the kit:



I can't wait to get started scrapping with this great stuff! I feel so lucky to have a family that appreciates and supports my love of creativity. I am a very grateful girl.

"On with the dance, let the joy be unconfined!" ~ Mark Twain

5 comments:

TracyP said...

Dude!!! This kit Freakin Rocks!!!! In such envy:):)
Happy Birthday my Friend:):)

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Lovely goodies and lovely family. :)
I can't wait to see what you create with all of it. Happy early Birthday!!!

Linda said...

Oh man! Those are some awesome goodies! Can't wait to see what you create with all that! Happy Birthday to You Michelle!!

ricanlaw said...

Ah girl, that is great. Happy Belated.

Glenda T. said...

You are obviously very loved, that all looks amazing!! I'm drooling over that book, and everything else! Happy belated birthday Michelle!